Saturday 4 March 2017

lifeofablonde.co.uk!

Hello everyone so this is just a quick post to tell you some exciting news about my blog!

**THIS IS MY LAST EVER POST ON THIS PLATFORM YOU CAN NOW FIND ALL MY POSTS ON MY NEW WEBSITE INCLUDING ALL OLD CONTENT**

I have worked with Missfluencer a blog design company and I now have my very own website for my blog- you can find it by searching lifeofablonde.co.uk into the top search bar!

I already like having a self hosted website a lot more than Blogger and I would definitely recommend it to anyone thinking of changing over.

Although I have kept some of the same features of my old blog (this one) there are now more features and my page is more interactive in general.


It includes my brand new blog header by Alohalola cards, she is so talented and I'd 100% recommend her to anyone wanting illustrations or blog headers done! Find her on twitter HERE 







I feel like there's so much more to see on this new layout compared to my 'old layout' so I really hope you guys like it as much as I do!

I hope you enjoy my new website and I will see you soon with some exciting new posts including my first ever collab!



No comments :

Post a Comment